Won't you envy this chick...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Won't you envy this chick...

Post by Lestat on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:46 pm

Hello again, mes cheres.

I have not meant to neglect you... although I haven't completely as I've replied to your comments... but still. I am back.

As luck would have it, last night around nine thirty, a young woman of about twenty knocked upon my door. I thought it rather odd that someone should be knocking on my door and at nine thirty (early)... a mortal, at that, and I wondered what she wanted. I smoothed back my hair (habit) and opened the door. Blood scent mingled with cheap imitation French perfume invaded my nostrils and it was delicious. She was a very pretty little thing, and she appeared to be rather distressed, which only amplified her beauty.
She asked politely if I had a telephone that she might use. I grinned and invited her in, all the while wondering if she had ever see the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
God, she was so succulent!
Poor Brad and Janet...
I couldn't help but feel sorry for the poor kid... and I knew that what I was about to do was horrible. Her parents, her boyfriend... what would they say? How would they feel?
Never in your own home...
Well I felt quite the hypocrite right about then.
I could not bring myself to go through with it, to just kill her, like that. So I phoned an ambulance, concealed the wound with a bit of my blood, said that she'd been in a bit of an accident (which she had) said that she'd walked up to my door and had been seemingly suffering from disillusions when I answered it.

(whatever, they bought it. I don't care what the doctor found, I just wanted to get them out of my hair.)

I know, I know! I am such a terrible vampire!
I'm a wonderful human being...::laughs:: no, never. Never have I been classified as such, not even when I was mortal.
Let's face it!
I was damned since the day I was born. But you know what? I don't care! Ha ha! I don't! I can't and that's all there is to it.

[EVERY NOW AND THEN, I demand to be treated like the supernatural hero that I am.]
Lestat
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://lestat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Won't you envy this chick...

Post by Yume on Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:45 pm

Honestly, in my opinion every more or less adequate girl (by any chance came acroos your house) if once realized WHO is standing in front of her, would immediately proposed you her blood (asking the copy of your latest CD with your signature in exchange))) Wink

*Sorry for offtop -  I adore The Rocky Horror Picture Show,  especially soundtrack (I mean opening song in glam rock style)) And Dr. Frank N. Furter is one of the most excentric characters I've ever known, so I'm not completely agree with "Poor Brad and Jantet"... *On the contrary - they'd had a chance to experience the greatest and the most interesting adventure which could ever happen in their banal boring lives...)  Very Happy

Respected Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:58 pm

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lestat on Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:52 pm

Yume wrote:"Poor Brad and Janet"... *On the contrary - they'd had a chance to experience the greatest and the most interesting adventure which could ever happen in their banal boring lives...)  Very Happy

The "greatest and the most interesting adventure" ? Now; imagine they showed up at my door... Poor Brad and Janet, now... Hm?

That is another reason, I do not share my exact location with anyone, Yes, I am quite sure that mortals would be forming ques, to get in here!
And would be more than I could take, the same questions over and over again. The Autographs, haha. Don`t make me laugh, my pen would run dry! Then, there is that thought again... Never in your own home. Do you realize, how much of a temptation this would be, for me!

No, The hunt is still thrilling to me!

[EVERY NOW AND THEN, I demand to be treated like the supernatural hero that I am.]
Lestat
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume on Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:19 pm

But if you remember, Dr. Frank N. Furter didn't kill them! (on the contrary... they both were seduced and (as a surprise for them!)) admitted that it was very pleasurable) Very Happy
And in general they discovered a lot other interesting things, and survived at the end!))) so, wasn't it the greatest adventure? Wink
Of course I understand that you're not Dr. Frank (happily!! because I couldn't imagine you as a "sweet tender transvestit from Transylvania" Laughing), but anyway - would you really be pleased to kill somebody "innocent blood" beneath your roof?...
Ohhh, ques of mortals - which is better dream that any famous rock musician could have? Wink for authographs you can preview special point in your budget (to have constant access to new pens or buy long-living markers))))
And of course not in your home!! *who told that it's necessarily must be in your home?...* it's just in the case of exception (when this young girl accidentally knocked on your door); planned meetings with fans happen in special places (rented hotels, supermarkets etc.)... Oh, as if you don't know how is it working)) scratch Really, you do need normal manager to help you with organizational questions  Very Happy

Respected Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:31 pm

If I were immortal to live forever, what must I do?...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lestat on Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:34 am

Anything, that you please...

Lestat
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:31 am

Well, ok. If you insist

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBijou on Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:39 am

*snickers* Too boring for you to be answering the same fan questions? Haha, well... that is too bad. (Yet, I understand).

If such a line to ask you for an autograph were to exist, surely I'd want to know where, Lestat. I think most would.

Respected Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top