The little drunken doll

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The little drunken doll

Post by Lestat on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:41 pm

Louis seems to be as enthralled with mortals as I am.
I say this because he has been very inquisitive, lately.

Why do they do this, why are they like that, how come they are this way, what is this like?
And then I asked a question: "Why are you asking so many questions about mortals?"

"You were one more recently than I."
Then I remembered that he'd read Body Thief and I nodded my head.
"Well, if you're so interested in them, why don't you go and get yourself one?" I thought he might ask what I meant by this, but he had no trouble understanding me. He simple nodded and looked thoughtful for a moment.
We went out, separately, that night. I stayed behind to take care of some matters on the phone, and then, after feeding Shadow I went out, after him.
I just walked around, wanting to do nothing in particular as I wandered about the streets. I merely observed and let myself be observed. Its fun, this. You may think it sounds boring but its not. Nothing about these streets could possibly bore me. Why am I leaving them, then, you ask? I've been in one place for too long. I want to go with Louis to so many places, show him so many things... my home where the flowers never cease to perfume the air doesn't suffice, anymore. I want more.
I returned home to a cute sight; Louis with a young woman on my leather couch. Heh. I smiled at them and debated whether to let him have her to himself or to join in. Three's a crowd or the more, the merrier? I wasn't sure which to pick.
I bet you can figure out what won out, in the end, though, can't you?

She was a sweet little thing. Drunk, but surprisingly observant, despite her obvious intoxication.

As she sat sandwiched between the two of us she blurted out true statements such as, "Your eyes are so blue!" to me, and "Your teeth are so sharp!" to Louis. I chuckled and said, "All the better to eat you with, my dear." She laughed, hysterically, her head tipped back... (yes, neck. Long neck. Good.) But I wouldn't ruin it for Louis. He'd brought her home for another reason. If he simply wanted to kill her he would have done so, out there, not in my home. He knows better than that.

I had my fun with the little drunken doll and then made my departure, walking up to my room, wondering what I should do while they were down there doing God knows what...

Some eve may have been dropped by a certain little imp...

Later, after he'd walked her home he explained to me that he'd chosen her to observe. He'd watched her move, felt her think, smelled her scent, tasted her lips. I understood how important these little things to him were and I tried not to feel the pang of jealousy... but he is mine, and I'm pretty selfish. I think he sensed my envy when he pressed me up against the wall, kissed me roughly on the cheek and said "I love you."

So he is making a pet of this young woman. I don't know if he is only using her or if he actually plans to make her one of us, eventually. I don't know if I could allow this to happen.
I'm not completely jealous because I know that I simply cannot quench his thirst for everything, though he is really all I need at the moment. I understand. We're two very different beings, and it always has been that way. We answer each others questions, we humor and entertain one another, we love each other, we share precious moments together, but some things are just better explained through experience, no?

[EVERY NOW AND THEN, I demand to be treated like the supernatural hero that I am.]
Lestat
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://lestat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: The little drunken doll

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:29 pm

You still love Louis, right? Even after you two go separate ways

Back to top Go down

Post by Lestat on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 pm

Yes, Ruthy.
Me wrote:We're two very different beings, and it always has been that way. We answer each others questions, we humor and entertain one another, we love each other.

[EVERY NOW AND THEN, I demand to be treated like the supernatural hero that I am.]
Lestat
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://lestat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:50 am

That's sweet of you, Lestat

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBijou on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:45 am

I hate to sound like such a fangirl, but I am glad that you two found each other. (Again)! It's beyond sweet.

Respected Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top