Lestat De Lioncourt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you ever....

2 posters

Go down

Do you ever.... Empty Do you ever....

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:21 am

Do you ever feel as if anything you do just is not good enough?

Do you ever think that you could use a bit more compassion in your life?

Do you ever wish an impossible wish, knowing that it may never come true?

Do you ever think that you are not good enough, smart enough, pleasant enough?

Do you ever laugh at something and then stop, finding yourself being looked at strangely by others?

Do you ever...

-------------

Random thoughts of the day.

Back to top Go down

Do you ever.... Empty Re: Do you ever....

Post by Lestat Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:45 pm

Nia wrote:Do you ever feel as if anything you do just is not good enough?

Moi... Non! And, neither should you!

Nia wrote:Do you ever think that you could use a bit more compassion in your life?

What, shown to me? Or Given by me?

Shall I tell you, what `we` could really use? More Compassion in the world!

Nia wrote:Do you ever wish an impossible wish, knowing that it may never come true?

What would be the use of "wishing an impossible wish," Already "knowing" it may not come true! Have a little faith and make the wish, for something you really NEED!

Nia wrote:Do you ever think that you are not good enough, smart enough, pleasant enough?

Well, I am good enough and I tell myself every day. You should do the same.
"Smart enough"? In dress sense or your mind?

Nia wrote:Do you ever laugh at something and then stop, finding yourself being looked at strangely by others?

Yes, Only last night... I was making my way home, after enjoying my late night feast. The mortals I walked by, looked at me, and hurried their pace. It was then, I laughed out.
Suddenly two mortal men appeared from around the corner, they must have heard my laughter. I stopped myself to scope them. They were indeed looking at me strangely, which brought a smile to my face.

Do I, ever... Of course I do.
Lestat
Lestat

https://lestat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:08 pm

Thank you for the insight of the inner workings of your mind, mon ami.

Most of the questions above were just ones I had been thinking about at random points and not necessarily about myself or anyone in particular.

I agree that the world does need more compassion and less of everything else that it currently has.

Hmm... 'smart enough' could be used in the case of dress and/or in mind, either would be correct.

As I said, just random thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:10 pm

Frankly speaking, I'm constantly dissatisfied by myself - as if what am I doing or what kind of person I am and what kind I'd like to be etc... May be it came after the years and years of deception, may be because of my life and work in highly competitive area, don't know exactly, but I'm almost sure that all what I do isn't perfect at all, all could be done much faster, better, more effectively etc. The same - about being not good/smart/pleasant enough - I always try to be better in all possible ways, but the more I learn, the more I realise it is left to be discovered... And it's always left so much to be improved - as about my capacity to feel more compassion to others, as for restraining own ego (and acknowledgement of false way which highly excessed ego usually proposes to us)... I always try to be stricter to myself - for me it's one and only possible way of evolution...
To wish an impossible wish - yes, sometimes I suppose that the most important wish in my life will be never realized (I'm trying to hope on better result but can never be sure)...
As to laugh loudly - yes, sometimes it happened, but rarely - I simply don't like to attract too much attention by kind of action...
Yume
Yume

https://lestat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum