Lestat De Lioncourt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No.

4 posters

Go down

No. Empty No.

Post by Ali Harper Sun May 03, 2015 12:21 am

^ That was my first word as a baby.

Suppose I should introduce myself, eh? The preferred name is Ali. I'm from a magical land called "Montana" where we measure distance in hours and minutes instead of miles, our weather seemingly changes every ten minutes, and our seasons are almost winter, winter, still winter, and road construction. Mother Nature is officially fired from her job.

I collect a variety of movies, books, and music, and I have a pretty awesome collection of music on my iTunes. I'm addicted to coffee and I think my hands are probably shaking so fast the human eye cannot see it. It would explain why I make so many typos.

My favorite band of all time is My Chemical Romance, and my 'spirit animal' is Frank Iero because he's a pint-sized powerhouse and I'm a vertically-challenged spitfire. I will most likely snark you in seventy different ways in the course of three seconds. (But apparently some people like that.)

I'm half Swedish, part Irish, and part German (PALE PERSON ALERT). Every remotely lucky thing that has happened to me, has been blamed on the fact I'm part Irish.

Talking about myself is awkward so ask me stuff and I might answer.
Ali Harper
Ali Harper

Back to top Go down

No. Empty Re: No.

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 1:47 am

Greetings and welcome, Ali. We do hope that you enjoy your stay.

It is rather amusing that you mention your seasons. I lived in Ohio for a time and that was basically the same there. Where I currently am, it is more summer, not quite summer, oh hey it is fifty degrees guess it is winter, and then summer again. Though, you have to throw in 'hurricane season' with one of those summers.

I like you. You are sassy. Sassy is always good in my book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Harper Sun May 03, 2015 2:03 am

I have a lot of relatives over in Ohio! My crazy family is scattered all over. We're practically inescapable.

Sassy is only one of the adjectives that describes me. Infuriating... Funny... "Gives me heartburn"...
Ali Harper
Ali Harper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lestat Wed May 06, 2015 4:51 am

Welcome, Ali. I see you are enjoying this place, we call home.
Lestat
Lestat

https://lestat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Harper Wed May 06, 2015 5:04 am

I do enjoy it! The people here are very sweet.

No. Tumblr_inline_mphecgZfue1qz4rgp
Ali Harper
Ali Harper

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Wed May 06, 2015 3:28 pm

Hi, Ali! Nice to meet you here - I like you manner of self-expression) btw, My Chemical Romance is one of my favorites too Smile
Yume
Yume

https://lestat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Harper Wed May 06, 2015 7:34 pm

I'm still sad that I didn't get to see them live. They were a great band. But that's okay, at least they made music and that's what's important to me. Gerard's new album "Action Cat" was really good, too.
Ali Harper
Ali Harper

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBijou Sun May 10, 2015 12:24 am

Hello Ali! I will remember your name, that is one of my older sisters' names. (I find it to be a lovely name). Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Your Montana weather sounds like Colorado, as well. And, I love coffee, too. Snark is something I can vibe with, so I hope to catch you around the board. Very Happy
MissBijou
MissBijou
Respected Member
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Harper Sun May 10, 2015 3:30 am

Looking forward to it Razz I've made a couple posts here and there.
Ali Harper
Ali Harper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum