Lestat De Lioncourt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment I return...

4 posters

Go down

The moment I return...  Empty The moment I return...

Post by Lestat Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:44 pm

I finally have the chance of relaxing, wanting to converse with friends.

So, I sat in front of my computer and eagerly turned it on.

With a smile on my face, I logged into facebook. That old familiar blue and white page appeared on the screen, my eyes wandered up to left of my screen and saw I had a friend request, me having a friend request, imagine that.!.

I clicked the icon, and this is what I found...
The moment I return...  Image210

Now; for those of you who have followed me here from facbook or youtube and even my old forum will know this girl.

She was the one who attempted to create an account here, on our forum, as Akasha. She used a name that I don`t wish to repeat.
Even saying her name leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Yes, a decade of stalking will do that to someone, you realize.
The thing is... She has followed me since my days at Live Journals and Minu.org, where I had a live chat. There were more than five hundred visitor per night, I actually spoke to them in real time. This girl, finds me wherever I go. I find out ~ she was the one who reported me to facebook and had me banned!
So, I make another account with my name altered slightly and she`s there... Always, almost exactly a month before my birthday!

You see... I could put an end to her stalking, by simply flying to where she resides and taking her life.
I could on the other hand, go tease her and take a little drink... Slowly, drain her of every drop, every drop of what gives her life, never to be revived!

I simply don`t want to give her the satisfaction..!

Lestat
Lestat

https://lestat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The moment I return...  Empty Re: The moment I return...

Post by Lestat Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:34 pm

The moment I return...  Image211

Lestat
Lestat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:25 pm

You do not need me to vocalize my thoughts on this. You already know what I will say.

This coming in the same month as my birthday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:47 pm

A decade of stalking?!..... Her mental condition scares me >.< Can you just ban her, so she won't be able to see you fb account any more?.. Hope she won't report on you again... Even with all this crazy fb politics about banning because of "using false names" it must be the way to protect your page against this kind of attacs...
Yume
Yume

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBijou Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:39 am

A whole decade of stalking? How old is she? Sad I'm sorry that you are dealing with this awful person. Sounds like a psycho.

MissBijou
MissBijou
Respected Member
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Elizabeth Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:35 pm

I know how you feel about blocking people, dear, but I'd suggest doing so (if you haven't already). You don't need her brand of crazy in your life.
Erin-Elizabeth
Erin-Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum