Lestat De Lioncourt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City souls.

2 posters

Go down

City souls. Empty City souls.

Post by Lestat Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:13 am

City souls. City_s10

I have been down these streets so many times.
Walking where thousands walked before.

Late at night, quiet and dark.

They have all been here;

Their vibrations

Dreams, Pain and fears.
Encircling me.

City souls, that’s what I call them.

Take the time to feel their gifts!

Learn from them..!
Lestat
Lestat

https://lestat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

City souls. Empty Re: City souls.

Post by Yume Thu May 17, 2018 10:50 pm

Beautiful picture and poetry (as usual)... Just I’ve a doubt that these more likely lost “city” souls can really learn us to something extraordinary... Some of them yes, they can (but too few human beings are receptive enough to see/hear them)...
Yume
Yume

Back to top Go down

Post by Lestat Sat May 19, 2018 3:59 am

Thank you Yume, I am happy you enjoy my words. They are just a few passing thoughts...

Yes... But these blind ones, if they sit and stay a while, they too will feel, see, hear "something" rather than nothing in this place surrounding them. They are capable of so much more.

It is true even you, you have experienced a feeling of someone/something near you when you sit alone looking at your wall or reading a book, let`s say. Or when you take your evening run. A thought may enter your head, not your thought, where did it come from? What did you hear? That voice, your thought, was it yours ~ inside your head... Why would you talk to yourself, why would you ask yourself questions knowing you don`t have the answer? Or was it someone other than yourself informing you, you must look left before crossing the road.

If you sit a while in a quiet place, for example, in a cemetary and treat this place as it was intended to be ~ a garden of remembrance. Empty your thoughts. Let them free amongst the crosses and wreaths, you may find thoughts of past eras will freely come into your mind. In your peripheral view you may see people who are dressed differently and may, for a moment, appear as if to be dressed from another period in time.

After reading some headstone located under a pear tree, you start to form a picture in your head, simply from the information given by...  "Here lays ~ Cherubina de Gabriak ~ March 31, 1887 – December 5, 1928. Young, Passionate, poet. Died age 41.
This picture you`re starting to form of this young poet, this image you have in your mind, her hair, her gentle features you can imagine it all... How? Is this a mental picture summond from your minds eye, or is this image a projection of that person? Then again, you may hear a few words of a conversation from passers by that are not really there, when you turn around, you are alone!? A memory perhaps? But where from...

Then try in a busy street, cafe`, opera or cinema you can simply empty your thoughts and listen to the souls that surround you... Feel them... Learn from them.  

Suddenly! A voice in your head, pulling you back to reality. If you were alone, who was the person in period clothing and that voice, who was that, hm?

How is it; I know how you sit, crossed legged and swing your leg, gently twisting your hair around your finger, generally on your left hand.. while we talk into the small hours? How do I know the moment you put your key in the door, that you have returned home... Even though we are over 1000km apart. You keep asking questions I don`t have the answers to. Is this the way in which we are ALL connected ~ By spirits?

Ever heard of Six degrees of separation?  It`s the idea that all living things and everything else in the world are Six or fewer steps away from each other so that a chain of "a friend of a friend" statements can be made to connect any two people in a maximum of Six steps.

Somewhere I said; Sometimes I stare at a blank page hoping my compositions write themselves.  Were these my thoughts? or were they simply passing thoughts?

I enjoyed the feeling `you` were experiencing while you read this.

Chair de poule are a wonderful thing, non?

Lestat
Lestat

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Sun May 20, 2018 3:41 pm

Thank you for the sharing of your thoughts and experience, my dear friend....
Yes, I'm completely agree that even those "blind ones" are able to perceive some information from outer dimentions, just for them it is harder than for more perceptive souls and minds... It depends only on their will, interest and capacity of their concentration (it takes a lot of focus and attention, not all people are ready to "sacrify" their time for that...)
True about cemeteries - I know it's the place of memory, so it's perfect for concentration and contacts with those who are lon dead but can come to you and contact you (especially if you search that "contact" intentionally, if you "call" someone who you knew and loved...) I never did it but heard about such kind of spiritual experience. It's better to do at the daylight, as at night it can be way too scaring for us, mortals... One my friend (who worked in her part-time job in the funeral agency) once went with her another friend on the cemetery at midnight and took her camera. They wanted to do some "gothic" photos nearby old tombs in the moonligth. They continued to go but my friend saw on the corner of her eye big dark male silhouette... Her other friend didn't see that but they felt kind of mental "order": "Don't go farther... Return where you came from..." Of course they were scared to death and run away from there.

Thank you for this interesting story about this young female poet... I've never heard about her before - such intriguing but at the same time very sad story... Such short life, full of sufferings... This is what our Saint Petersburg was typical for - cold windy and wet climate and predisposition to the tuberculosis infection... How many our poets, writers and other talented people were suffering of this disease, how many died of that... Sad  
Do you find some coincidences in the life of this woman, Elisaveta Dmitrieva, and her poetry (especially that one about fictional Chinese poet who believed in the immortality of human spirit)..?  And her living in the house under the pear tree... I prefer not to vocalise my thoughts about this subject here, you know...

And again yes, we are definitely all connected - closer or farther, but all of us... No, I didn't hear about Six degrees of separation before - thank you for this interesting discovery for me... I imagined that our connections can be more or less close depend on how well we know each other and how "dear" this or that person for us personally... An it's absolute truth that love and friendship help to build the closest and the tightest connections ever as we're constantly thinking about that person who we love and about whom we care the most... And you have proven me that many times, so I'm not shocked anymore when I see how perfectly it works, I just enjoy this happiness that such connection can give us...

Let me share with you one of my favorite songs (yes, again Fancy who always was perfectly inspired by Cliff Richard - so close to the subject of outer dimentions and our spiitual connections)...
Yume
Yume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum