Blood Communion ~ A tale of Prince Lestat.

Go down

Blood Communion ~ A tale of Prince Lestat.

Post by Lestat on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:59 am

Blood Communion, my new novel, will be released on October 2nd, two days before Anne Rice`s birthday… This is a story I tell in my own intimate way from start to finish… Anne`s publisher surprised me by posting it on Amazon. I do not think this is the permanent cover, but I honestly don’t know. Anyway, it’s up there already for pre-order. I finished it last year.
I have two more novels in the works now.

Synopsis:
The Vampire Chronicles continue with a riveting, rich saga–part adventure, part fairy-tale–of Prince Lestat and the story of the Blood Communion as I tell the tale of his coming to rule the vampire world and the eternal struggle to find belonging, a place in the universe for the undead, and how, against my will, I must battle the menacing, seemingly unstoppable force determined to thwart my vision and destroy the entire vampire netherworld.

In this spellbinding novel, I, rebel outlaw, address the tribe of vampires, directly, intimately, passionately, and tell the riveting story of the formation of the Blood Communion and how I became Prince of the vampire world, the true ruler of this vast force, and how my vision for all the Children of the Universe to thrive as one, came to be.

The tale spills from my black little heart, as I speak first of my new existence as reigning monarch–and then of my fierce battle of wits and words with the mysterious Rhoshamandes, proud Child of the Millennia, reviled outcast for his senseless slaughter of the legendary ancient vampire Maharet, forever wise and loving and twin to Mekare, the Keeper of the Sacred Core; Rhoshamandes, a force who refuses to live in harmony at the Court of Prince Lestat and threatens all that I have dreamed of.

As the tale unfolds, I take you from the towers and battlements of my ancestral castle in the snow-covered mountains of France to the verdant wilds of lush Louisiana with it`s lingering fragrances of magnolias and night jasmine; from the far reaches of the Pacific’s untouched islands to the 18th-century city of St. Petersburg and the court of the Empress Catherine…

[EVERY NOW AND THEN, I demand to be treated like the supernatural hero that I am.]
Lestat

http://lestat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Blood Communion ~ A tale of Prince Lestat.

Post by Antheodora De Lioncourt on Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:51 am

This will be a most interesting read Dark Prince. I do look forward to reading it and the other one as well.

Back to top Go down