Hello my freaky darlings.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello my freaky darlings.

Post by Lestat on Mon May 12, 2014 6:11 pm

"Hello my freaky darlings." I like that, I think I heard it somewhere or read it... possibly both.

I also find saying I am your host, Lestat De Lioncourt to be very nice, and fitting too. For I am your host, I am the one who tells you of this romantic world of the undead, I am the one you write letters to and adore, I am the one who you love and loves you in return. Of course I didn't always tell you everything, for a long time I lay as if in suspended animation on the floor of a Cathedral, I'm sure you remember "Memnoch the Devil" and everything I told you I had seen and done. It's all true, I really did do those things, but if you don't believe me I don't recommend asking Memnoch, after-all he is such a devil.

Years have passed since then, I am a bit of a different man now, but worry not for I am the same Lestat you know and love, I will never change and anyhow I enjoy being a dashing devil myself. Now then to the point, I tend to get off subject as you know, but I am also able to get back on it even in the same paragraph. The years that have passed have not been unkind, they have been as always eventful and interesting, but my darlings don't go thinking that life as an immortal is all glitz and glamor because it isn't. Oh yes it is full of romance and intrigue, but it is frightfully gruesome and hard work, especially when your mortal brothern can recognize you on the street! Again, don't get me wrong, I love this celebrity status I have, but sometimes it can grow annoying, even tiresome. Which explains why I am where I am now.

I know you've all read "Blackwood Farm" and are well knowing about my friend Quinn and the troubles he had, well I am still here, infact it's been a couple of years since I've even sat a foot in New Orleans, or even Miami. I just haven't wanted to, too many people I could possibly run into that I just might not wish to see. But of course I know these people have read my books and I know they can find me, and from that I will not stop them, let them come and to coin a phrase I've used before; Come out, come out where ever you are.

[EVERY NOW AND THEN, I demand to be treated like the supernatural hero that I am.]
Lestat
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://lestat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top