Lestat De Lioncourt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good evening

3 posters

Go down

Good evening Empty Good evening

Post by Chelsea Thu May 24, 2018 1:26 am

Hello. My names is Chelsea. I work in Parks and Recreation in Virginia Beach, Virginia. I love the beach, reading, vampires, movies, writing poetry, belly dance and travel.

I arrived here by way of google. I did not think places like this existed any longer so I am glad to find you. I look forward to meeting everyone

Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Good evening Empty Re: Good evening

Post by Lestat Thu May 24, 2018 2:54 am

Hello Chelsea and welcome to our little corner of the internet. Please take a look around, I hope you enjoy your stay.
Lestat
Lestat

https://lestat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Thu May 24, 2018 3:12 am

Thank-you very much, monsieur!

Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Thu May 24, 2018 3:51 pm

Hi Chelsea, nice to see you here - welcome and feel free to express yourself Smile Yes, places like this still exist, sometimes it’s just not so easy to find them (even if they aren’t hidden)) And those who search they’ll definitely find that they’re longing for Wink
Writing poetry - beautiful talent, I would like to read some of your poems (if you will be agree to share it with us)
Yume
Yume

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Thu May 24, 2018 7:29 pm

Thank you so much Yume. Yes I will gladly share my poetry!

Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lestat Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:48 pm

So, Chelsea. Have you had enough time to wander the halls and search the basement... Did you find what you thought you would, hm?

Oh yes, these places exist. Why hide it in this day and age?

It`s true my original forum ~ Lestat@minou.org ~ died a death, along with the weekly live chat that seemed to go on for days. I simply abandoned my "LJ" as the trolls invaded.

You know: it`s strange, mortals and immortals take the time to register to this place, sometimes they do introduce themselves, sign in from time to time, they watch this place hoping to be entertained by Louis or myself. But they never comment on any of the messages that have been here for years (literally)

I hoped, by keeping this place "alive" It would show that we do exist and at the risk of repeating myself: I`ve hidden in the shadows for centuries, it`s time to share myself with the world. I've been on this pathetic Earth for centuries and believe me, one becomes relatively BORED after a while.
I am constantly on the look out for new ways to amuse myself.

(yawn)

Seems that everyone else had one of these ridiculous things.
And with an ego like mine, I REFUSE to be the last literary character without one.
At least now, I can't lose my diary to groups of idiotic supernatural psychologists.
The internet is also the utmost way to advertise my glorious being.

So here, I am.

Now... What is it you want to talk about?
Lestat
Lestat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:47 pm

I once haunted the halls of Minuo...and you know me from there, but by a different name.

Supernatural psychologists? But you would be the ultimate prize to psychoanalyze - no rhyme intended. Would you respond to Freud or Jung? I prefer the latter personally.

I do have several questions for you. You have observed this mortal coil for centuries. Do you think men have evolved spiritually at all? Or are we just finding more sophisticated ways to off one another? The news bombards us daily with man’s inhumanity to man...are we just finally aware of what happens in the dark dread of the world?

Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down