Lestat De Lioncourt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From my eyes.

5 posters

Go down

From my eyes. Empty From my eyes.

Post by Louis Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:16 pm

I am alive, yet I am dead, I am immortal yet so tender I could have everything but I am left with nothing.
Most would say I was sick, I loved to see them burn, to torture them as they did me on that night,
when they left my love to burn to death from the very source of life.
I have not seen a sunrise in years, centuries now, is it because it's so beautiful it knows my evil and tries to
rid me of my sin.
But still I remember the fear I felt as a mortal man and how it disappeared with that first bite from eternity.
I remember first dancing in Paris, completely unafraid, the lights beckoning and the night my best friend,
I sung until my lungs give out though of course I had no breath to lose, so I watched the candlelight reflect
in the rain of the churches and theaters and could almost feel myself dancing in the fire.
But the one thing I must fear I love too much, fire and warmth and all things like love, for men with souls
made of ice and dead dreams cannot hope for more than the debt to the future and a love for all things wicked.
I remember a boy once, fresh from fencing he almost jumped into the cool night air, warm from his fight, victory
flickering in his wild eyes.
He was so young, I recall, a round face not yet that of a mans and soft rosy skin like a woman's. Golden hair
was matted and wet from his excursions and our eyes met for just that moment and I could have cried for days
when I saw how his face changed.
Fear, and loathing and everything he dreads for some unexplainable reason were all brought before him in a
vampires image. And he knew what I was.
Maybe it was my ivory skin or my dark un-sparkling eyes, it may have been my expression or the fact that for
that moment I was fighting the deepest and darkest voices telling me to find the liquid rubies I so longed for.
I let him go, and he ran  and I returned home and now here I am, century's later with the same boy.
I see he has writers hands and interest carved into every line of his youthful face whilst he writes and records
my story in the form of electricity and ink.

That's all I feel I am now,
Electricity and ink.

(Just a few of my thoughts. Please, do not be too harsh)
Louis
Louis
De Pointe du Lac
De Pointe du Lac

https://lestat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

From my eyes. Empty Re: From my eyes.

Post by Victor Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:13 pm

Louis, you are not just electricity and ink, my friend. as much as I hate to say this, you are a wonderful person and if he had not made you the way that you are, I would not have known you.
Victor
Victor
Respected Member
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:37 pm

Victor seems to have taken my words from me, for that is nearly what I was going to say.

You are, indeed, far more than just electricity and ink, Louis. Though, I may not know you as well as others, I doubt anyone who does know you could say that you are.

Many fear that which they do not understand nor cannot understand, but those that do... well, those are the ones that do not run for fear of the darkness. They embrace it. (Of course, there are always those that are just a little too... well, I'll just say deluded - perhaps overzealous and naive, for lack of better words at the moment.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Elizabeth Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:06 pm

I am not certain what I could say that has not already been said so well, Louis. I certainly don't know you as well as Lestat and Victor do, but I am glad to be able to know you even a little bit. Please don't let the fear of others make you think any less of yourself, dear. I know that it isn't as easy as that. See, though? We all care. Smile And don't you forget that.
Erin-Elizabeth
Erin-Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:53 pm

You are all so nice to me. Thank you. But, it was just a collection of my thoughts and memories.
Louis
Louis
De Pointe du Lac
De Pointe du Lac

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:18 pm

Very, very nice collection, Louis!! why wouldn't you write a book (again) with adding such kind of memories and thoughts?... I'd like to read more of your writing...
Yume
Yume

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBijou Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:09 am

I agree with Yume! Smile You absolutely should, Louis.
MissBijou
MissBijou
Respected Member
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:38 am

Another book? My dear ladies, look what happened last time. No, I do not think that will be happening anytime soon. Although, it may waken Lestat.
Louis
Louis
De Pointe du Lac
De Pointe du Lac

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:36 pm

Hope he's still alive and didn't hurt himself again (as he constantly attempted to do in the periods of the darkest and deepest depression...(((
Anyway your writing is wonderful and thrilling, and obviously you're NOT the electricity and ink... If your writing will be able to waken Lestat it'll be only advantage for all of us - may be it's still worth to try..?
Yume
Yume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down