Lestat De Lioncourt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My thoughts are in France.

3 posters

Go down

My thoughts are in France. Empty My thoughts are in France.

Post by Victor Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:05 am

My thoughts and best wishes go out to the people residing in France.

Victor
Victor
Respected Member
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

My thoughts are in France. Empty Re: My thoughts are in France.

Post by Lestat Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:40 am

Islamic State Group Claims Nice Attacker As A ‘soldier’
"It seems he was radicalized very quickly."

The Islamic State group claimed Saturday that the Tunisian man who barreled his truck into a crowd in the French resort city of Nice was a “soldier” of the group. It’s the first claim of responsibility for an attack that claimed 84 lives at a July 14 fireworks display for France’s national holiday.

The claim – circulated on social media by a news outlet affiliated with the group – didn’t name Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, the 31-year-old Tunisian who authorities say was behind the wheel as a truck crashed into revelers Thursday night. But the statement quoting an IS security member said the man was following calls from the group to target citizens of countries fighting it.

The veracity of the group’s claim couldn’t immediately be determined, but French officials didn’t dispute it.
Lestat
Lestat

https://lestat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:14 pm

Yes, we were attacked again...(((
Thank you, Victor and Lestat, thank you very much for support!!..... We really feel so helpless now - nobody (even with more and more severe security options for every event we have since the tragedy in Paris), nobody can predict where and when they will strike again!...(((( they want us to be humiliated, in panic, enclosed in our rooms with fear to go out, especially on national holidays and festivals as it increases the risk to be killed...((( even with all our security we're still absolutely helpless and weak in front of them just because the years and years of "tolerance" and friendship with all Middle East countries made us so fragile - the most part of terrorists didn't come from outside - they already lived here with French or other European citizenship, were enjoying all pleasures of freedom and other achievements that European culture (as much more advanced in comparison with their rotten politic and economic systems from what they or their families ran in the past) proposed them, but they still keep something in their hearts, souls and minds that allows them to be indoctrinated literally just in seconds and to become killers for the name of "Allah"...(((( and this is awful, this is "incurable", they're really ill with their hatred and desire to put all us on our knees as if they were the superior nation or superior religion allowed to do Their rotten mentality actually didn't change not important which citizenship they obtain... It's their so-called "merci" for us and for all that Europe (concretely France) gave them...(((
And what really shocked me - I've an impression that our police officer sometimes are dumb blind or stupid - they allowed this crazy terrorist enter with his track on Promenade Anglaise where normally ALL transport passages are forbidden, it's the side walk just for pedestrians... And he told to security officers that brings ice cream in his track!!... And they believed!!...((( they didn't even bother to verify what's the f*ck happens really inside of this track, but at the same time they looked up every person - backpacks, handbags, pockets etc.!... And this guy just entered so easily without any problem!!!... Our policy here really sucks...(((
Yume
Yume

https://lestat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:09 pm

really really sad.
guys i want to assure you all im on your side i dont agree neither with what isis is doing, and with the influx of refugees, the problem is even if you screen them in terms of their beliefs and intentions of coming to your country, human rights makes impossible to put these people to book (court), my brother is working near that area on chicken farms and it wasnt long ago before terrorist stormed that shopping centre in nigeria, to me i think the biggest problem with these groups is actually religion, now dont get me wrong religion is good but when does it become extremist?
we have the so called NEW WORLD ORDER myth (that is no myth...look it up on mother shipton prophecies and the current christian order)
and i had stated to several friends of mine who i stand for them based on this: Christians believe their the only religion, they condemn others like you, me, Lestat and so many others because were not them. you look at any religion they all do the same try to get followers of their faith, in turn this causes conflict and eventually...war starts, i got really angry at a christian woman saying obama is the devil or third Reich, without documents that is plain judgement. the other thing my last pointer is that i find in truth about terrorists making their whole califate really dumb is when people use religion to venge their God/s on insults or criticism.....Firstly They kill for a God?..... seems a weak God if he cant stand up for himself. the truth is religion is for your own path you want to take, and no one should make others follow them and you the same. every religion preaches tollerance, respect and love......and yet no one i know can respect others (not refering to lestats forum users).

sympathy for paris :'(

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down