Lestat De Lioncourt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mystery of life.

Go down

The mystery of life. Empty The mystery of life.

Post by Lestat Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:40 pm

A thousand words left unspoken. Cross that. Million words. It's how we work. Little thoughts of everyday jammed into one big puzzel. Where do we go? Will we face our memories in the end? Is it a more than 2-hour movie? Am I just another, extremely good actor?

Nobody knows for sure. Will we meet Jesus? The man we had been waiting for, more than 2000 years of waiting. And waiting. Is it enough? Will it go on another decade, century? Where is this beautiful paradise people call heaven?

Will I make it? Will my lover, family and friends make it? Will I never see them again? For sure, I want to go to heaven, but the price is lower without loved ones.

Who are we? Are we as truely as we are meant to be? Are we sheep or the head of the earth. Do we all have the power to be Einstein? Are we all created equal? These questions are being pondered everyday. These men have fought agaist the idiotness of the brain to seek for logic. Logic is a hard term to understand.

Is our soul really there? People have experimented it long ages ago to test if they cut the human body, they might find something...something that is supernatural. These men were searching for a soul. A soul is in EVERY major religion. Souls are harmed when a human commits sin.

The brain is mostly unconscience, talking is a habit. Believe it or not. Mute is also a habit. For example, you're with your friends shopping, can you keep the urge to stop talking? Suddenly, everything is important news that cannot wait even another second. Talking is very much a habit, a habit that we developed as children.

Does pain really hurt? When pain is extreme, you won't feel it because you have become numb. Seems weird, I know. Ice in extreme freezing conditions can burn you. Logic is hard to understand. Although, logic is life. Life is a mystery.

The three steps to understanding life in a meaningful way are: curiousness, logic, and skill. You have to be curious to actually open your eyes. You won't walk one more step without the curiousness of the brain. Next, is logic. Logic is earned as an award from your hard work from your indepth curiousness. The final stage is skill. You need the skill to uncover a mystery.
Lestat
Lestat

https://lestat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum