Lestat De Lioncourt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Смерти Больше Нет / Death no more

2 posters

Go down

Смерти Больше Нет / Death no more Empty Смерти Больше Нет / Death no more

Post by Lestat Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:40 am

No matter what I seem to do, I simply cannot stay away from this place.
By leaving random thoughts (from time to time - or as the mood takes me) for you. Hopefully you see, that I am trully here for an eternity.

You see; at the fear of repeating myself... We breathe the light, we breathe the music, we breathe the moment as it passes through us... Remember!?

Please, accept my best wishes.

Your friend, in Darkness and in Light.
Lestat.
Lestat
Lestat

https://lestat.forumotion.co.uk

Yume likes this post

Back to top Go down

Смерти Больше Нет / Death no more Empty Re: Смерти Больше Нет / Death no more

Post by Yume Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:59 pm

This video may seems to be about immortality but really it’s full of cliches about awful life in modern Russia... I don’t tell that it’s not like that - sadly all what they sing about is true, that’s why it looks so sad for me... And their “Death no more” in real sense sounds mostly like “There will be no death anymore”, just because they are already dead (as for them there’s no other way to escape from all this hopelessness and cruel reality...(( It’s not really about immortality in common sense for you and for other immortals.
And yes, I remember - agree about breathing the light and music. It’s necessary for all living creatures (humans and non-humans) who have a consciousness. It’s normal way to percept the Universe in all its beauty...
Yume
Yume

https://lestat.forumotion.co.uk

Lestat likes this post

Back to top Go down