Lestat De Lioncourt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one void.

3 posters

Go down

The one void. Empty The one void.

Post by Louis Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:45 pm

A thought, an inspiration, something to light the spiritual fires in him and he is insatiable for conversation. I watch him among you, and how he converses with you so readily, so easily, like a prophet amongst you, speaking and debating, discussing with the masses, his beliefs, his thoughts.

He is always on a quest for answers, seeking the answers to the questions of the Universe. My Lestat, who I once mistakenly thought uneducated and uncaring of such things, in my early fledgling years. Had he shown me then, what I see now of him, would our lives had been very different? Oh yes, indeed. Perhaps we'd have not fought so much, or at least over mundane things. Instead we would have had passionate discussions over the mysteries of the universe.

Yet again, we were not then the men or the vampires we are now. It is possible that in those days we would have been simply incapable of such discourse, but then all things happen as intended and in good time. As humans change and grow, so too do we. We embrace each century differently or fall beneath it. Lestat has embraced this new century with a passion for knowledge that is like a starving man comes to a feast.

His eyes light up in such a fierce way in passion, of any kind, and discourse of enlightenment and knowledge lights them up in a way that I usually only see in the confines of privacy.

Yet too it is the one area I feel I lack in. My own knowledge, when compared to these matters in which he is self-educated seems lacking., and though I long to remedy that, and to hold the conversations with him such as I see he has with mortals. He always has one foot in the light, metaphorically but also in reality, with his age and all he has been through there are times I swear not even the Sun could destroy him with all it's force. His passion for Life is so strong.

At risk of being called heretic and blasphemer, he is almost messianic at times in his zeal and his vigor of the word, and not meaning "The Word" as in the bible, but words of his own, and words he finds Truth in, Universal Truth, not just of any one group or religion, for religion is not Truth, it is a man made way for sheep-herding believers of one 'organized' thing.

I found some papers indicating conversations he's had with David Talbot as well. I won't lie and say I did not feel a pang of jealousy, or whatever this feeling is, perhaps jealousy is too strong a word, for there is no violence or malice in it, only envy and longing of a sort to share that with him also, and yet it is and has been the one thing I've yet to succeed in sharing with him, but I believe it would be the one thing I could give him that would most make him happy from me.

Touches, caresses in the night, are merely expressions of love, but to meld totally with a lover, there must be a meeting of heart, soul, body and MIND.

My quest now is to become capable of that very thing...
Louis
Louis
De Pointe du Lac
De Pointe du Lac

https://lestat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The one void. Empty Re: The one void.

Post by MissBijou Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:26 am

This is beautiful, Louis! I am so happy you two are getting along, now. Everyone is deserving of love, and you two are no exception. I'm glad you've found each other again.
MissBijou
MissBijou
Respected Member
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:43 pm

Blah, blah, blah Louis. he is seeking attention that`s all. he`ll come to see, he always has us and Lestat.
Victor
Victor
Respected Member
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down