Lestat De Lioncourt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quizzes!

3 posters

Go down

Quizzes! Empty Quizzes!

Post by MissBijou Fri May 01, 2015 3:03 am

I've seen these on other boards, so I thought it'd be fun here. A place to post and take quizzes.

http://www.playbuzz.com/ericbh10/what-does-your-taste-in-men-say-about-you

My result:
You Are Impatient And Adventurous
As a child, you were one of those daring mischief-makers. Today, you live in the present and conduct yourself by your own internal code of values. You venture where most fear, and not too anxious about tomorrow. You always keep moving somewhere, and look optimistically into the future.

To Live Is To Dare, right?

Eh, I think this one is way off for me. This is more who I wish I could just relax and be, but I am not a "relax" and enjoy things type. I like knowing.

http://www.playbuzz.com/billross10/what-are-your-5-dominant-traits

My result:  
You Are (1) Stable, (2) Reliable, (3) Cautious, (4) Goal-Oriented, And (5) A Perfectionist
Your five dominant traits are: stable, reliable, cautious, goal-oriented, and a perfectionist. You prefer consistency to surprises, and want everything to add-up perfectly. You are not reckless; are suspicious in times; and you tend to think in terms of costs and benefits. All in all, you stick with what you know. Tell us below if we got it right!

Yep, this is more like me.
MissBijou
MissBijou
Respected Member
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Quizzes! Empty Re: Quizzes!

Post by MissBijou Fri May 01, 2015 3:28 am

http://www.zimbio.com/quiz/P-YaGDIwbtj/Can+Guess+Clique+Part+High+School

My result was a picture of the girls from Clueless, and it said Popular Clique.
So. WRONG. Lol.

MissBijou
MissBijou
Respected Member
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Wed May 06, 2015 4:55 pm

Just passed the last quiz - I'm overachiever clique :-D I can't say that the result isn't completely false, but their statement about "all hard work will be payed" - sometimes makes me doubting... It'd have been an ideal world if all our hard work could be rewarded...))
Yume
Yume

https://lestat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBijou Sun May 10, 2015 12:01 am

Oh, well yes. We are promised all sorts of things for "good" behavior, hmm? I hope your hard work pays off, as well.
MissBijou
MissBijou
Respected Member
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Harper Sun May 10, 2015 7:32 pm

Floater Clique- you were a social butterfly in high school. You didn't really fit one mold- instead you forged alliances with other cliques and spent your time outside of class managing theses delicate relationships. You could't help it if everyone loved you.

Well.
Ali Harper
Ali Harper

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBijou Mon May 11, 2015 12:10 am

Would you say that is accurate for you, Ali?
MissBijou
MissBijou
Respected Member
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Harper Mon May 11, 2015 2:31 am

Uh no... Instead of 'social butterfly' it's more like 'awkward turtle'. I was such a lone wolf.
Ali Harper
Ali Harper

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBijou Tue May 26, 2015 7:58 am

Yes, I understand the lone wolf bit.
MissBijou
MissBijou
Respected Member
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Harper Tue May 26, 2015 1:19 pm

I don't "people" well. I can "animal" just fine, though. xD I see an animal (domesticated, mind you) and I'm like 'LET ME LOVE YOU'. I'm trying to get a kitty for my apartment >w>
Ali Harper
Ali Harper

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBijou Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:59 am

http://www.playbuzz.com/kathleenlawrence10/what-extreme-weather-is-your-personality

I am a Blizzard.

You tend to keep yourself calm and collected. You think through every decision thoughtfully and methodically, and you rarely just go with your gut. You almost never lose your temper, and are significantly more likely to freeze someone out of your life than get into a big fight with them.
MissBijou
MissBijou
Respected Member
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBijou Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:00 am

Heh, I like animals better than people, too, Ali. I hope things work out with your cat.
MissBijou
MissBijou
Respected Member
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Harper Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:08 pm

About that quiz.... I got "Heatwave"

You are sensual, passionate, and sensitive. No matter what emotions you're experiencing, you feel them strongly. You express your anger as strongly as you show your love. You wear your heart on your sleeve, so you have trouble hiding your emotions. You let your heart guide you in life, and you follow dutifully.

Well... my boss always did say I was a spitfire. LOL
Ali Harper
Ali Harper

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBijou Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:01 am

Nice! Haha, being a spitfire can be a good thing. Lets people know not to mess with you.

http://www.playbuzz.com/beanas10/what-type-of-guy-do-you-find-attractive

Guys with tattoos, motorcycles, and tickets are totally your thing. Some girls will never bail their man out of jail, but you will absolutely get him out of there. You feel safe with bad boys because, well, because everybody's afraid of him.

I... disagree. I've never gone for this type.
MissBijou
MissBijou
Respected Member
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:41 am

Ha! That is a bit more what I go for, Mel. Sans the tickets. Though, I also like a well-rounded individual, who happens to be a bit of a bad boy. I like tats and bikes. Though, because of my father, I have a slight fear of bikes. I was in a small accident while my dad was riding one with me holding on. He took a turn too fast and with my being all of ten at the time and not exactly the strongest of kids, I took a tumble. That does not mean I do not appreciate bikes. I have a habit of looking at a lot of them. I rather like Ducati bikes. I am also a sucker for classic/vintage cars. Especially, 1967 Chevy Impalas (No, I do not watch Supernatural. No, not at all.) and Mustangs.
I like the new models of both as well, but nothing beats the classics.

And that is a great image of you, Mel, by the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBijou Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:23 am

Bravo! You have a most astounding taste in cars, Nia. That Impala is my dream car. (No, not a fan, either. Nope). Before that show, my dream car would have been a sleek, black Lamborghini. I've slowly come to appreciate the old classic cars thanks to my new-found love of that old Chevy Impala.

Oh, I've always been curious about motorcycles. Honestly, I am the "play it safe" sort and would be too nervous to try one out myself. I do admire them, as you do. My super-conservative parents would absolutely DIE if they even saw me riding in the back of one... let alone actually riding one all by myself. I've often eyed the students at the local community college (where you can take riding lessons) with a bit of envy. I am so sorry to hear about that incident when you were younger. That would have left me emotionally conflicted about motorcycles for sure.

And listen, about the "bad boys". I get it. Really. I just am too... hmm, "stuck up?" for them? I really am all about being right. At all times. I hate mistakes and beat myself up, mentally, over them. I just couldn't willingly pursue something that I knew would be trouble. It's not in my nature. Are they delicious to look at? Yes. But, honey, I ain't about to pay nobody's bail. Puh-lease. I am NOT the one. No fool, here.

Tats, though... yum. Love them, too. I really dig the longish hair and piercings, too. <3

Oh! Thank you for the compliment. Smile
MissBijou
MissBijou
Respected Member
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum