Lestat De Lioncourt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My schedule!

3 posters

Go down

My schedule! Empty My schedule!

Post by Ali Harper Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:48 am

I said in the chat I'd share my schedule for the UM when I got it, so here it is!

Pre-Algebra M, W, F ( 12:10 PM to 1:00 PM )
French M, T, W, T, F ( 2:10 PM to 3:00 PM )
Intro to Media Arts M ( 3:10PM to 4:30 PM )
Integrated Digital Art ( Online class, varied schedule )

I think I have one other class coming that starts a little earlier in the morning, but I don't know yet.
Ali Harper
Ali Harper

Back to top Go down

My schedule! Empty Re: My schedule!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:01 am

That's a pretty decent schedule. I had all morning classes and I am not a very good morning person. Your Mondays are going to be interesting, though, with only a ten minute break between your second and third classes. Unless they happen to be in the same building (or at least a fairly close one) and not across campus.

French... I still need to learn that language. I took Spanish, of all things, and I hardly ever use it. I believe nearly everyone here speaks French to some degree. So you will get quite a lot of practice. Anyone care to tutor me?

Pre-Algebra, that should be fairly easy if you have a head for numbers. I am very good at math, though dislike it. Your Media classes sound like fun! Let me know what you think of them come winter break.

All in all, I think you chose some good classes to begin your semester and some fun ones at that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Harper Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:46 pm

I actually hate math. xD I'm (clinically) mathematically impaired but very good with words and language-related things.

Media Arts is my major so I'm SUPER excited for those classes. As for my Mondays... My French classes are in the Liberal Arts building which is like a rock's throw away from the building where my first media arts class is, the McGill Hall.

My schedule! 8CZPu4C
Ali Harper
Ali Harper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:50 pm

I scored in the same range for verbal and math on my SATs, way back when I was in high school. I do well with both. Though, as I said, I dislike math. I am more of the creative, artsy type than mathematically drawn.

Hah! So you'll have basically five minutes to spare by the time you leave one hall and get to the other. I once had classes that were ten minutes apart, but on opposite ends of campus. I would always just barely make it to class during that semester. That was before I was able to have a car at the university.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Harper Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:54 pm

Yeah, our campus isn't all that big, to be honest. I can get from the University Center to the Lommasson Center in maybe three minutes. I'm built close to the ground for speed and agility Razz Getting back and forth will be easy-peasy.
Ali Harper
Ali Harper

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBijou Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:57 am

I'm glad you were able to get your classes somewhat close together. (Except for that one you'll be running to, yikes!) Media arts sounds like fun. I want to see any fun projects that you do.

And, meh, not a math person, either. It was always English, and art for me. In fact... I took archery in high school to avoid doing laps after school for gym class. (I couldn't run a mile in less than 13 minutes). :/ Oddly enough, turns out that I have pretty good aim.

You can always practice your Spanish with me, Nia. (If you care to). I'm afraid my French is long forgotten.
MissBijou
MissBijou
Respected Member
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Harper Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:21 pm

As I said, M, the buildings for those two classes that are really close together are actually very close to each other. I can walk six blocks in my town in around ten minutes. I won't be running at all. xD
Ali Harper
Ali Harper

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBijou Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:17 am

Yes, that is convenient. Let's hope the class before doesn't let out late, however.

Sounds like you are a fast walker, anyway. XD

How's the move coming along?
MissBijou
MissBijou
Respected Member
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:37 pm

It's more or less ok in comparison with my classes of different courses which I had at my university of medicine (sometimes we had only half an hour including dinner pause for going from one hospital from one suburb to another one on the opposite side of our big enough city >.<)
And me too - I hated math (precisely - algebra, even if I always had pretty good marks) and always preferred languages and arts)

If you want to practice French, Nia, I'm at your service ( when we'll both have time)
Yume
Yume

https://lestat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum